To do list for today:
1/4″ = 1′-0″ model.
- stain wood of the 1st floor
- get the 1st floor structure down (48 columns total!)
- put in the 1st floor walls
- get the breezeways ready to be rendered
other classes that aren’t immersion studio.
- find out when co-op test is
- start studying for arts and society
- environmental technology.. study.
and that’s pretty much how life is. Studio stuff, and then everything else that has to do with studio kind-of, or not really. This quarter everything is pretty much related to main studio, except for arts and society. It’s an interesting class, at the least.
I need to also start thinking about my final layout. I have an idea, some studd sketched out, but I’ll look at other precendents to get something really sophisticated down.